ASKING PRICE: $1,250,000
SALES PRICE: $1,410,000
Parking: 1, leased
Property Type: Condominium
Property Status: Sold
For full photos, visit the property website: www.1928Fell.com
· Charming NoPa flat in a 3-unit building.
· Large entry foyer with beautiful wood craftsmanship and period details throughout.
· Tall ceilings and 3 fireplaces.
· Huge living room with wood burning fireplace and gorgeous bay window which provides a flood of natural light and pleasant views of the park.
· A custom coffee table in the living room was designed for the space and is included in the sale.
· Large formal dining room with fireplace and built-ins with accent lighting.
· Modern kitchen with great counter space, Wolf gas range with hood, and office nook.
· Remodeled main bath features double sinks, stall shower, and separate soaking tub.
· Back bedroom has built-ins, additional fireplace, and lovely outlooks to the rear garden.
· In-unit private laundry room, plus additional common laundry on the basement level.
· Fabulous NoPa location walk-able to shops, restaurants, Golden Gate Park, and transportation.
· Lovely, spacious common rear garden.
· Storage space on the basement level.
· 4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
· Approx 2,035 sq ft (per tax records)
· HOA Dues: $300 per month